The Club is a non-profit organization which relies heavily on the commitment of supporters throughout the community.
In addition to financial donations, we greatly appreciate those who are equally as willing to donate their time. Volunteering at the Club is rewarding – you will be serving as a positive role model and making a difference in the lives of youth who need it most.
How you can help
The Boys & Girls Club of Pawtucket welcomes the time and talent of community volunteers in several capacities, allowing for volunteers who can work with us and our kids on a regular basis.
Be a positive adult role model for our members as:
- A mentor
- A team coach (basketball or baseball)
- A homework tutor
- A visiting artist
Other areas of volunteer need include:
- Serving on the Board of Directors, as a Trustee, or on a committee/task force
- Helping with special events (both fundraising events and youth-focused events)
- Providing office support throughout the year with mailings and other similar projects
- Group volunteering at the Club to complete a building/grounds project (usually a project which can be completed in a few hours)
- Cleaning/maintenance projects