Donations of goods and services are very much appreciated by the Boys & Girls Club of Pawtucket. In-kind gifts directly support our kids and allow us to focus our efforts on programming.
Whether you donate an item, coordinate a donation drive or participate in holiday giving – every single gift counts. Please consider taking a look at our wish list. We are always in need of these items at the Club!
- NEW Art Supplies (glue, paint, brushes, paper, markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.)
- NEW School Supplies (notebooks, binders, loose-leaf paper, folders, pencils, pens, backpacks, etc.)
- Playing Cards
- Educational Playstation Games
- Wooden or Plastic Blocks
- Beads/Jewelry Making Kits
- NEW underwear & socks for boys & girls sizes 6-12
- NEW sweatpants for boys & girls sizes 6-12
- Tickets to Sporting events or Cultural Experiences
- Donate Space: advertising space, airtime, event space
Coordinate a Donation Drive
Choose an item or items from our list and coordinate a collection drive at your place of business, school, or church. Drives are a great way to introduce those close to you with a cause that is important to you.
During the holidays, we have several opportunities available for you to bring a smile to our kids’ faces, giving them the opportunity to believe in the generosity of others. These opportunities include: adopting-a-family, helping purchase holiday gifts for our members, and present wrapping, as well as decorating the Club for the holidays.
Save the lives of at-risk kids in our community.
Get recognition for your corporate contribution.